Lilian Baker Carlisle Collection
Lilian Baker Carlisle (1912- ) was born in Meridian, Mississippi, and has been an active contributor to Vermont's cultural political science as a state representative, lecturer and author. This collection consists of correspondence, papers and scrapbooks covering a broad range of topics, including material on the state bicentennial, Burlington area health services and Chittenden County historical interests.
- Carlisle, Lilian Baker (Person)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
Library Research Annex.
Gift of Mrs. Carlisle
- Antiques United States
- Antiques United States Catalogs
- Authors, American
- Burlington, (Vt.) History
- Burlington, (Vt.) Social conditions
- Carlisle, Lilian Baker
- Chittenden County (Vt.)
- Historic buildings Vermont Burlington
- Historical museums Vermont
- Legislators Vermont Burlington
- Shelburne Museum
- Vermont Bicentennial Commission
- Vermont Politics and government
- Vermont. Mental Retardation Planning and Implementation Program
- Guide to the Lilian Baker Carlisle Collection
- Description rules
- Language of description
- January 10, 2007: Converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 and from SGML to XML by Chris Burns.