Benedict Family Papers Collection
The Benedict Family papers consist of material from four generations and numerous members of the family, especially George Wyllys Benedict, George Grenville Benedict, and George Wyllys Benedict, II.
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
11 Linear Feet (10 cartons, 1 oversize chart, 1 oversize volume)
Silver Special Collections, Library Research Annex; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
Gift of George W. Benedict II.
- Benedict, George Grenville
- Benedict, George Wyllys
- Benedict, George Wyllys, II
- Burlington (Vt.) -- Publishers and publishing
- Burlington Free Press
- College teachers -- Rhode Island
- College teachers -- Vermont
- College trustees -- Vermont
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Vermont
- Newspapers -- Vermont -- Burlington
- Telegraph -- Vermont
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Vermont -- Politics and government
- Vermont and Boston Telegraph
- Guide to the Benedict Family Papers Collection
- Description rules
- Language of description