Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The Lucius E. Chittenden papers include correspondence, letter books, account books, court dockets, transcriptions of testimony, lists of books, notebooks recording a trip to England (1871) which includes impression of bookseller Henry Stevens and various libraries, notes on rare books, notes on formation of the Republican Party in 1848, translations by Chittenden of descriptions of early French explorations of North America.
Overview The Paul Brigham papers include correspondence, legal/court documents, Vermont town and state documents, and personal financial papers. Paul Brigham moved to Norwich, Vermont, in 1781 after serving in the Continental Army during the American Revolution and soon became prominent in both local and state affairs.
Overview Peter Thatcher Washburn was a Vermont Governor and Lawyer in Ludlow and Woodstock, Vermont. Collection includes letters books (2v.) of family correspondence (1839-58), letter books (2 v.) of business and legal correspondence (149-53), and manuscript records and transcriptions (1v.) of Vermont county court cases (1836-52).
- Subject: Transcripts X
- Baird, Spencer Fullerton 1823-1887 1
- Burlington Courier (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Chittenden, L. E. (Lucius Eugene), 1824-1900. 1
- Commercial Bank (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Fessenden, William Pitt 1806-1869 1
- Foote, Solomon 1
- Free Soil Courier (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Lyman, Wyllys 1
- Marsh, George Perkins 1801-1882 1
- Phelps, Edward John 1822-1900 1
- Republican Party (Vt.) 1
- Roberts, Daniel 1811-1899 1
- Stevens, Henry 1819-1886 1
- United States. Department of the Treasury 1
- Washburn, Peter Thacher, 1814-1870 1 ∧ less