Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The papers consist primarily of Aiken's senatorial files: bills and amendments, hearings, committee reports and recommendations, statistical studies, press releases, a great deal of correspondence, newspaper clippings, articles, photographs, sound recordings, films, and his senate diaries, as well as some materials from Aiken's gubernatorial years
Abstract This collection contains the manuscript of the book Vietnam Anthology, 1987. It also contains release forms from authors and publishers and correspondence between Anisfield and authors.
Abstract A collection of letters, brochures, newsletters, clippings, and other ephemera on the Vietnam War.
Abstract Meyer served as U.S. Representative from Vermont, [1958-1965]. Collection includes correspondence, notes, reports, statements. printed matter, newspaper clippings, and other material, on such topics as agriculture, conservation, civil liberties ,and nuclear disarmament. Bulk of the collection is made up of congressional papers with materials on legislation, committee work, public opinion polls conducted by Meyer in Vermont, and the plan for peace which Meyer worked in as a member of Committee...
- Subject: Vietnam X
- Aiken, George D. (George David), 1892-1984 2
- Anisfield, Nancy 1
- Meyer, William Henry 1
- United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964. 1
- United States. Commission on Organization of the Executive Branch of the Government (1947-1949) 1
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs 1
- United States. Congress. Pensions. 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor. 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. -- General subdivision--Pensions; 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Restatement of Republican Principles. 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Food Allotment Bill.. 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Republican Policy Committee.. 1
- United States. President's Commission on the Status of Women. 1
- United States. Treaty Banning Nuclear Weapons Tests in the Atmosphere, in Outer Space, and under Water (1971). 1
- University of Vermont. University Libraries. Special Collections 1
- Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Corporation. 1 ∧ less