Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
Abstract The Alfred K. Ballard Papers consist of information about the day to day activities of his pottery business. Pottery Invoices and reciepts make up the bulk of the collection.
Abstract B. Benton Barker was an early 20th Century photographer in Burlington, Vermont. The collection contains glass negatives and prints of photos taken around Burlington by B. Benton Barker around the turn of the century.
Overview The Benedict Family papers consist of material from four generations and numerous members of the family, especially George Wyllys Benedict, George Grenville Benedict, and George Wyllys Benedict, II.
Overview Collection consists of slides, yearbooks (1963-1986), annual reports, scrapbooks, meeting minutes, pressbooks, journal, pamphlets, newsletters, publications, financial records, correspondence, and member lists that document the activities of the Burlington Garden Club, 1962-1996.
Abstract The collection includes more than one thousand photographic prints and negatives of Burlington, Vermont. Photographs are classified by subject, including streets, buildings, buses and trolleys, waterfront, parks, stores, factories, parades, and specific buildings such as the Queen City Cotton Company factory and St. Paul's Cathedral.
Abstract The collection is a varied mixture of local records, not a full archive of town/city government to 1900.
Overview The Charles Edwin Allen Papers consist of materials relating both to Allen's life and his historical studies and writings, with the bulk concerning Allen's work on Burlington and Vermont history, including manuscripts and typescripts of several of his published articles and books.
Overview Blueprint drawings of Delta Psi/Wells Family house.
Overview The Dorothy B. Hunt Collection contains papers from 1910 to 1987. The collection may be of use to those studying Burlington and the arts in Vermont in the latter half of the twentieth century.
Overview Financial records from Earl R. Benedict's grocery store located in the North End of Burlington.
- Subject: Burlington (Vt.) X
- University of Vermont 3
- Allen family 1
- Allen, Ellen Cordelia, (Ellen Cordelia Lyman) Mrs. Charles Edwin Allen, b. 1843 1
- Baird, Spencer Fullerton 1823-1887 1
- Ballard, Alfred K., d. 1874. 1
- Ballard, Haria 1
- Barker, B. Benton 1
- Benedict, Earl 1
- Benedict, George Grenville 1
- Benedict, George Wyllys 1
- Benedict, George Wyllys, II 1
- Burlington (VT) Garden Club. 1
- Burlington (Vt.). Dept. of Streets 1
- Burlington Courier (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Burlington Flour Mill 1
- Burlington Free Press 1
- Burlington Historical Society 1
- Burlington International Airport 1
- Canfield, Thomas Hawley, 1822-1897. 1
- Canfield, Thomas Hawley, 1874-1864? 1
- Carlisle, Lilian Baker 1
- Catlin family 1
- Catlin, Alexander 1
- Catlin, Guy 1782-1853 1
- Catlin, Lynde- 1
- Catlin, Moses 1770-1842 1
- Chittenden, L. E. (Lucius Eugene), 1824-1900. 1
- Commercial Bank (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Delta Psi (University of Vermont) 1
- Farrar, E.L. 1
- Fessenden, William Pitt 1806-1869 1
- First Baptist Church (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- First Unitarian Universalist Society (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Foote, Solomon 1
- Free Soil Courier (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- George Saunders Family 1
- Hopkins Family 1
- Hunt, Dorothy B. 1
- Lake Champlain Steamboat Company 1
- Lake Champlain Tercentenary Commission (Vt.) 1
- Lake Champlain Transportation Company 1
- Lake Superior and Puget Sound Company 1
- Lyman family 1
- Lyman, Wyllys 1
- Marsh, George Perkins 1801-1882 1
- Newcomb, Edgar Allan Poe 1
- Newton, Louis S. 1
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Phelps, Edward John 1822-1900 1
- Pomeroy, Cassius 1
- Pomeroy, John Norton 1
- Pomeroy, John, Dr. 1
- Republican Party (Vt.) 1
- Roberts, Daniel 1811-1899 1
- Shelburne Museum 1
- Stevens, Henry 1819-1886 1
- Tyler, Royall 1
- United States. Department of the Treasury 1
- University of Vermont Personal narratives 1
- University of Vermont. University Libraries. Special Collections 1
- Van Ness, Cornelius Peter 1
- Vermont Antiquarian Society 1
- Vermont Bicentennial Commission 1
- Vermont Council on the Arts 1
- Vermont and Boston Telegraph 1
- Vermont. Mental Retardation Planning and Implementation Program 1
- Wells, Edward 1
- Williams, Samuel 1
- Winooski Manufacturing Company 1
- Woodworth, Franklin 1 ∧ less