Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Collection consists of letters to Sarah M. Jones from her brother Charles D. Jones and from her friend, and later husband, Andrew H. Norton, both of whom were Union soldiers in the Civil War.
Abstract Collection contains 76 letters of Charles Manson, a soldier who served in the 12th Vermont Infantry and later in the 17th Vermont Infantry. He was seriously wounded in the assault on Petersburg, April 2, 1865.
Abstract Letters of Private William Stow of the Second Vermont Infantry in the Civil War. Includes a few letters of his brother Lewis, also in the second.
Overview William Wells was an Army officer during the U.S. Civil War and Adjutant General of Vermont. Collection includes correspondence, diary and military papers including rosters of Vermont Cavalry, ordnance reports, orders, and clothing and equipment returns.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, including some Civil War letters, and a few photographs.
- Subject: Soldiers -- Correspondence -- 1845-1875 -- Vermont X
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 2nd (1861-1865) 2
- Custer, George A., (George Armstrong), 1839-1876 1
- Jones, Charles D. 1
- Manson, Charles 1
- Norton, Andrew H. 1
- Stow, William 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 12th (1862-1863) 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 14th (1862-1863) 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 3rd (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 6th (1861-1864) 1
- Vermont Cavalry. 1st Reg., 1861-1865. 1
- Wells, Arahanna, 1845-1905 1
- Wells, William, 1837-1892 1 ∧ less