Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Overview Includes 18 reels of 8mm films, depicting Graves' home and family, the St. Johnsbury and New England region, Canada, and trips taken by the Graves family to the American West, Florida, and England and Scotland.
Overview The collection consists of rather brief daily entries in yearly diaries from 1862 through 1918 with the years 1866-1867, 1879-1877, and 1912-1917 missing. At the end of some diaries are records of accounts and/or listings of some local news items, local events, and local deaths, marriages, etc.
Overview The collection includes black and white and color 8 mm. movies of family and friends, vacations in Maine, and films with Vermont backgrounds, such as the Tunbridge and Rutland Fairs; Joe's Pond in Danville, Miles Pond in East Concord, and Harvey's Lake in Barnet; the St. Johnsbury pet and circus parades; and the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe.
Overview The collection primarily consists of negatives taken by Earl Cross depicting Vermont covered bridges ca. 1940.
Overview George Clinton Cary (1864-1931) founded the Cary Maple Sugar Company, which eventually grew to a million-dollar business, in St. Johnsbury in 1904. Cary had to file for bankruptcy in 1931, but the bankruptcy did not affect his company since the liabilities were mainly due to accommodation endorsements on notes and papers of business concerns. The collection consists mainly of correspondence and financial and legal records relating to Cary's bankruptcy and estate.
Overview George Felch was born of February 24, 1870 and died on March 20, 1939 in St. Johnsbury, Vermont. The collection is primarily comprised of diaries, which begin in George's young adulthood and continue up until two years prior to his death.
Overview The collection is primarily comprised of letters exchanged by Harriet Pope and Charles Walter Carpenter during the period of their courtship.
Overview Includes a single volume diary and financial records authored by or addressed to Horace Locklin.
Overview The Passumpsic Valley Craft Guild was part of the Vermont Society of Craftsmen, which was founded in 1938 and incorporated in 1947. Includes histories and by-laws, treasurers' reports, correspondence, check statement books, membership lists, newsletters, and fair consignors' lists.
Overview The Northern New England Weather Center is a program of the Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium. Collection includes weather observations and recordings documenting meteorological conditions in St. Johnsbury and other sites in northern Vermont from 1894 to the present.