Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview The Collamer Family Papers consist of three cartons of letters, business papers, legal notes and dockets, account books, speeches and orations, and other manuscripts. Although the collection includes material from the early 1800s to the 1910s, the majority of the Papers fall in date between 1840 and 1865.
Overview Materials in the collection deal with the lawsuit brought against the Grand Trunk Railway following a fire on June 17, 1862, in the village of Norton Mills.
Overview The collection contains correspondence, essays by Bailey, legal briefs and notes, newspaper clippings, and a large body of title abstracts.
Overview The Perley Family Papers consist of deeds to land owned in Northern Vermont as well as correspondence and financial records in the form of receipts belonging to Anson Perley. Records pertaining Anson Perley's Estate and Legal documents are also present.
Overview Peter Thatcher Washburn was a Vermont Governor and Lawyer in Ludlow and Woodstock, Vermont. Collection includes letters books (2v.) of family correspondence (1839-58), letter books (2 v.) of business and legal correspondence (149-53), and manuscript records and transcriptions (1v.) of Vermont county court cases (1836-52).
Overview Collection includes correspondence and other papers of a prominent Vermont political family. The Smith Family Papers contain correspondence, legal documents, notes, typed and printed material, newspaper clippings and assorted family memorabilia.
- Washburn, Peter Thacher, 1814-1870 2
- Bailey, Henry Albon 1
- Billings, Frederick, 1823-1890 1
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Collamer Family 1
- Collamer, Jacob, 1791-1865 1
- Fairbanks, Erastus, 1792-1864 1
- Grand Trunk Railway Company of Canada 1
- Holbrook, Frederick, 1813-1909 1
- Morrill, Justin S., (Justin Smith), 1810-1898 1
- Perley Family 1
- Smith family 1
- Smith, Edward Curtis, 1854-1935 1
- Smith, John Gregory, 1818-1891 1
- Smith, John, 1789-1858 1
- Swift, Benjamin, 1781-1847 1
- University of Vermont. 1
- Vermont. Governor. 1
- Walton, E. P., (Eliakim Persons), 1812-1890 1
- Yale Law School. 1 ∧ less