Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Arthur C. Wells was a farmer in Cambridge, Vermont and city official of Bakersfield, Vermont. Collection includes chiefly family correspondence, together with accounts books, receipts and minutes of meetings (1860-1870) of the Society of Masons, Barnes lodge, Eagle Lodge dues book (1880-1897), statistical record (1905-1817) relating to the Vermont Sunday School Association, and photos.
Overview This collection consists of two parts: the recorded activity of the Bakersfield Congregational Church and its various membership organizations, and coverage of other Bakersfield community organizations.
Overview The Baldwin Refrigerator Company was a concern for the manufacture of wooden refrigerators. The collection contains financial records, minutes of company meetings, correspondence with stockholders and some general correspondence.
Abstract Collection consists of meeting minutes, member lists, letters playbills, financial receipts, and a group history documenting this theater group.
Abstract The collection contains records from the town, and later city, of Burlington, Vermont up to 1900. The collection is not a comprehensive archive for that time period. Some categories are rich in documentation, others contain only a few folders of scattered material.
Overview The Georgia Vermont Congregational Church Papers, 1803-1940, contain correspondence, letters of admonition and excommunication, subscription and membership lists, minutes of meetings, deeds, and other documents relating to the church.
Abstract The Prospect School and Center for Education and Research Archives contains the archives of the Prospect School (1965-1991) and the Prospect Archive and Center for Education and Research (1979-2010). The largest portion of the collection is comprised of the Prospect Archive of Children’s Work, which consists of visual and written work produced by more than sixty children who attended Prospect School. The collection also includes records and publications documenting Prospect’s administration,...
Overview The Queen City Park Association was formed in 1881 with the stated purpose of maintaining a private park at Burlington to be used for spiritualist camp meetings, picnic parties, and as a summer resort.
Abstract The collection contains the records for internal management of the co-operative, e.g., minutes of weekly meeting for four years, newsletters for three years, dye recipes for five years.
Abstract. Collection includes correspondence, minutes of meetings, and financial and other records, of the council, known originally as Vermont Council of Churches; and records of Vermont Bible Society (1812-1969), Vermont Sunday School Association (1863-1931), and Vermont Council of Religious Education (1926-62).
- Bakersfield (Vt.). Free Public Library. 1
- Baldwin Manufacturing Company 1
- Buck Lake Christian Camp (Date of work--1951-1953; ) 1
- Burlington Neighbors Club 1
- Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). 1
- Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). Christian Endeavor. 1
- Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). Congregational Aid Society. 1
- Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). Ladies' Auxiliary. 1
- Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). Ladies' Congregational Aid Society. 1
- Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). Parsonage Association. 1
- Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). Young Ladies' Auxiliary. 1
- Congregational Church. (Georgia, Vt.) 1
- Department of Camps and Conferences (Date of work--1952-1967; ) 1
- Eagle Lodge 1
- First Congregational Church (Bakersfield, Vt.). 1
- Killington-Pico Ecumenical Project (Date of work--1967-1969; ) 1
- Lyman, Elias 1
- Prospect Archive of Children's Work (North Bennington, Vt.) . 1
- Prospect Archives and Center for Education and Research . 1
- Prospect School (North Bennington, Vt.). 1
- Shelburne Spinners 1
- Smith, Ernest E. 1
- Smith, G.J. 1
- Terrell Fund (Date of work--1938-1953; ) 1
- Vermont Bible Society (Date of work--1812-1969; ) 1
- Vermont Council of Churches 1
- Vermont Council of Religious Education (Date of work--1926-1962; ) 1
- Vermont Council of United Church Women (Date of work--1952-1957; ) 1
- Vermont Ecumenical Council and Bible Society 1
- Vermont Sunday School Association 1
- Wells, Arthur C. 1 ∧ less