Showing Collections: 21 - 26 of 26
Abstract McCune served as president of the University of Vermont from 1965-1966. The collection consists of two alpha series of files, one for 1965 and one for 1966, which included correspondence, articles, memos, etc., as well as a box of correspondence of congratulations on the occasion of his inauguration.
Abstract Preston served as president of the University of Vermont from 1825-1826. The collection includes a farewell sermon at St. Albans, VT, September 10, 1815; an acceptance letter, appointment as president, July 6, 1825; and an 1825 letter from future president Worthington Smith, declining the presidency at that time.
Abstract Carlson served as president of the University of Vermont from 1950-1952. The collection is arranged chronologically and then alaphabetically within academic year, and contains correspondence, memos, reports, and other administrative materials. There is also material related to the 1950 self-study, performed every decade for re-accreditation.
Abstract Worthington Smith served as president of the University of Vermont from 1849-1855. Much of Worthington Smith's papers consist of sermons dating during his years as president. The remainder of the collection contains his acceptance of the presidency, inaugural address, and resignation.
Abstract This collection contains the personal papers of Raul Hilberg--professor at the University of Vermont from 1955 until 1991 and scholar credited as one of the first to systematically and comprehensively study the Holocaust. The materials within include general correspondence, documents pertaining to the United States Holocaust Memorial Council and the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, book reviews which cover Hilberg’s major publications, collected newspaper and journal articles, research...
Scope and Contents The Student Government Association (SGA) records consist of two major series: the Student Association (SA) and the Office of the Director of Student Activities. These reflect the sources from which the materials originated. The Student Association (as the SGA was formerly known) series contains records from many facets of the organization, including the SA Senate, Office of the SA President, Vice President, and Treasurer, Clubs and Organizations, and Student Selection Committees. The records...
- Repository: University of Vermont Archives X
- Correspondence 2
- Writings 2
- Acid Rain 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Botanists 1
- Ecology -- Vermont 1
- Financial records 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 1
- Jewish historians -- United States 1
- Sermons 1
- Speeches 1
- Theology 1
- Univeristy of Vermont -- Students 1 ∧ less
- University of Vermont 11
- University of Vermont. Office of the President 10
- University of Vermont. -- Administration 3
- University of Vermont. -- History 3
- Angell, James Burrill 1
- Bailey, Guy W. (Guy Winfred) 1
- Benton, Guy Potter, 1865-1927 1
- Borgmann, Carl W., (Carl Williams), 1905- 1
- Buckham, M. H. (Matthew Henry) 1
- Carlson, William S. (William Samuel) 1
- Corrigan, Dean 1
- Dean, Leon W. 1
- Haskel, Daniel, 1784-1848 1
- Hilberg, Raul 1
- Marsh, James 1
- McCune, Shannon 1
- Millis, John, 1903-1988 1
- Pease, Calvin 1
- Preston, Willard 1
- Sanders, Daniel Clarke 1
- Smith, Worthington 1
- Torrey, Joseph, 1797-1867 1
- United States Holocaust Memorial Council 1
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum 1
- University of Vermont. Board of Trustees 1
- University of Vermont.. Environmental Program 1
- Vogelmann, Hubert 1 ∧ less