Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview The Collamer Family Papers consist of three cartons of letters, business papers, legal notes and dockets, account books, speeches and orations, and other manuscripts. Although the collection includes material from the early 1800s to the 1910s, the majority of the Papers fall in date between 1840 and 1865.
Overview Materials in the collection deal with the lawsuit brought against the Grand Trunk Railway following a fire on June 17, 1862, in the village of Norton Mills.
Overview The collection contains correspondence, essays by Bailey, legal briefs and notes, newspaper clippings, and a large body of title abstracts.
Overview The Perley Family Papers consist of deeds to their property and correspondence about this property from 1790 to 1889, receipts belonging to Anson Perley between the years 1815-1871, and Anson Perley's Estate and Legal Papers from 1853 to 1908.
Overview Peter Thatcher Washburn was a Vermont Governor and Lawyer in Ludlow and Woodstock, Vermont. Collection includes letters books (2v.) of family correspondence (1839-58), letter books (2 v.) of business and legal correspondence (149-53), and manuscript records and transcriptions (1v.) of Vermont county court cases (1836-52).
Overview Collection includes correspondence and other papers of a prominent Vermont political family. The Smith Family Papers contain correspondence, legal documents, notes, typed and printed material, newspaper clippings and assorted family memorabilia.
- Subject: Legal documents X
- Washburn, Peter Thacher, 1814-1870 2
- Bailey, Henry Albon 1
- Billings, Frederick, 1823-1890 1
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Collamer Family 1
- Collamer, Jacob, 1791-1865 1
- Fairbanks, Erastus, 1792-1864 1
- Grand Trunk Railway Company of Canada 1
- Holbrook, Frederick, 1813-1909 1
- Morrill, Justin S., (Justin Smith), 1810-1898 1
- Perley Family 1
- Smith family 1
- Smith, Edward Curtis, 1854-1935 1
- Smith, John Gregory, 1818-1891 1
- Smith, John, 1789-1858 1
- Swift, Benjamin, 1781-1847 1
- University of Vermont. 1
- Vermont. Governor. 1
- Walton, E. P., (Eliakim Persons), 1812-1890 1
- Yale Law School. 1 ∧ less