Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview The Barrett Family Papers consist of approximately nine linear feet of correspondence, bound manuscripts, books, diaries, photographs and other miscellaneous papers.
Overview I. L. Salomon was an American poet and translator.
Abstract Collection includes correspondence relating to personal and family matters, Aero Clubs of Vermont and America, American Engineering Council (1924-1933), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1913-1933), U.S. Naval Consulting Board (1917), Hartness's Gubernatorial Campaign and term (1920-1922), machine tool manufacture in France, Germany, Great Britain, and the U.S. (1910-1930), lathes and thread cutting tools, and screw thread standardization (1918); together with manuscript, typescript,...
Overview Peter Thatcher Washburn was a Vermont Governor and Lawyer in Ludlow and Woodstock, Vermont. Collection includes letters books (2v.) of family correspondence (1839-58), letter books (2 v.) of business and legal correspondence (149-53), and manuscript records and transcriptions (1v.) of Vermont county court cases (1836-52).
Abstract Samuel Williams was a Congregational minister, Professor of Mathematics and Natural Philosophy at Harvard, and a founder of the University of Vermont. This collection includes correspondence, sermons, lectures, and other papers, relating to Williams’ teaching career, compilation and publication of his Natural and Civil History of Vermont (1794), astronomical observations (1806) to determine the northern boundary of Vermont, and other scientific topics. Includes partial manuscripts of the second...
Overview The Warren R. Austin papers include correspondence, speeches, and writings, notes and notebooks, legislative bills and drafts, printed and published materials, memoranda, newspaper clippings, documents, and photographs. Organized into seven major series: I. General Correspondence; II. Speeches, speech materials, and writings; III. China period; IV. US Senate; V. United Nations and afterward; VI. Published materials, biographical, personal, and memorabilia; VII. Law career.
- Subject: Manuscripts (document genre) X
- Aero Club of Vermont 1
- American Engineering Council 1
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 1
- Austin, Warren Robinson, 1877-1962. 1
- Barrett, Caroline (Sanford), d. 1926 1
- Barrett, Charles S., b.1860 1
- Barrett, Charles, 1830-1892. 1
- Barrett, John, 1866-1938. 1
- Brainerd, Heloise, 1881-1969. 1
- Hartness, James 1
- Jane Addams Peace Association. 1
- Jones and Lamson Machine Company 1
- Salomon, Isidore Lawrence 1
- United Nations----Officials and employees, American 1
- United Nations--History 1
- United States. Naval Consulting Board 1
- University of Vermont -- History 1
- University of Vermont --Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Washburn, Peter Thacher, 1814-1870 1
- Williams, Samuel 1 ∧ less