Burlington City Real Estate Assessments Collection
Collection contains notecards with location, owner, and assessment information, and the location of further records. Arrangement is by both owner name and by street address. The earliest records appear to be around 1900 and the most recent in the 1980s.
- Burlington (Vt.) (Organization)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
13 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex
- Guide to the Burlington City Real Estate Assessments Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note