David Hawley Papers
Collection contains maps, charts, and aerial photographs of the Lake Champlain Basin, as well as field notebooks and the typescript of Hawley's 1952 doctoral dissertation at Columbia University, "Ordovician Shales and Submarine Slide Breccias of the Northern Champlain Valley."
- circa 1952
- Hawley, David (Creator, Person)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
1 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex
- Guide to the David Hawley Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note