Marvin Family Papers
Collection contains scrapbook binders of family history materials including correspondence, land records, legal records, financial records, photographs, and other materials; diaries; envelopes of papers; early governors' art works and portraits; and other materials documenting the activities of the Marvin family.
- Marvin Family (Creator, Family)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
6.4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed
Library Research Annex
- Guide to the Marvin Family Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note