McLean and Robinson Family Papers
Collection contains photographs, correspondence, diaries, financial papers, and topical papers that document the history of the McLean and Robinson families as well as that of Jamaica, VT.
- circa 1840-1980
- McLean Family (Creator, Family)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
7.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Guide to the McLean and Robinson Family Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note