George P. Anderson Collection on Thomas Young
Collection consists of George P. Anderson's collected transcripts, chronology, notes, photocopies, articles, and other research on Thomas Young, an important figure in the American Revolution and the early history of Vermont, for a biography that was never published.
- Anderson, George P. (Creator, Person)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
1.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Guide to the George P. Anderson Collection on Thomas Young
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note