Vermont Association for Crippled Children Records
Collection contains committee reports and meeting minutes, records of legislative action, correspondence of committee members and others, printed matter about related institutions or services, lesson plans, studies and projects, tests, case studies, and other materials documenting the association and it activities and promotion of special education in Vermont.
- Vermont Association for Crippled Children (Creator, Organization)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
1.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Guide to the Vermont Association for Crippled Children Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note