Vermont Structural Steel Company Records
Collection contains job files with photos, correspondence, and descriptions of projects; ledgers with payroll and personnel, expenses, accounts, etc.; powerline records(?); industry reports; photographs; annual reports; meeting minutes; scrapboooks of press clippings and advertisements; and other records documenting the projects and activities of the Burlington, VT company.
- circa 1920-1985
- Vermont Structural Steel (Organization)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
14 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex
- Guide to the Vermont Structural Steel Company Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note