Women's Union of Vermont Papers
Collection contains correspondence, financial records, newsletters, and research materials on women's health issues, welfare reform, poverty, and other women's issues in Vermont.
- Women's Union (Vermont) (Creator, Organization)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
13.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex; contact email@example.com for access.
- Guide to the Women's Union of Vermont Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note