Ralph Williams Papers
Collection contains correspondence, notes, cash books, expense records, receipts, agreements, negotiations, speakers manuals, conference minutes, reports, the VT State Comprehensive Manpower Plan of 1972, and other materials documenting Williams' activities as the president of the VT State Labor Council.
- circa 1960-1975
- Williams, Ralph (Creator, Person)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
2.4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex
- Guide to the Ralph Williams Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note