Burton and May Wolcott Photographs
Collection consists of photographs and negatives taken by the Wolcotts in Vermont, New York City, at the NYC World's Fair of 1939-40, in many different U.S. states and Canadian provinces, and in countries around the world, as well as photographs of the Wolcott family.
- circa 1900-1965
- Wolcott, Burton (Photographer, Person)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
11.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed
Library Research Annex
- Guide to the Burton and May Wolcott Photographs
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note