Arthur Latham Papers
Collection contains business and family correspondence, diary (1889), and misc. papers of Arthur Latham, a businessman in White River Junction, VT.
- circa 1850-1890
- Latham, Arthur (Creator, Person)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
0.2 Linear Feet (1 narrow box)
Language of Materials
Collection is unprocessed.
Library Research Annex; contact email@example.com for access
- Guide to the Arthur Latham Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note