Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The Collamer Family Papers consist of three cartons of letters, business papers, legal notes and dockets, account books, speeches and orations, and other manuscripts. Although the collection includes material from the early 1800s to the 1910s, the majority of the Papers fall in date between 1840 and 1865.
Overview Frank Lester Greene served in the US House of Representatives from Vermont, 1912-1923. Prior to his tenure in the US House he had been active in Republican clubs and activities in the state and served with the Vermont National Guard in the Spanish-American War. The collection of papers primarily includes family documents, photographs, military papers, speeches, articles, correspondence, campaign material and family memorabilia.
Overview The Warren R. Austin papers include correspondence, speeches, and writings, notes and notebooks, legislative bills and drafts, printed and published materials, memoranda, newspaper clippings, documents, and photographs. Organized into seven major series: I. General Correspondence; II. Speeches, speech materials, and writings; III. China period; IV. US Senate; V. United Nations and afterward; VI. Published materials, biographical, personal, and memorabilia; VII. Law career.
- Subject: Legislators--United States X
- Austin, Warren Robinson, 1877-1962. 1
- Billings, Frederick, 1823-1890 1
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Collamer Family 1
- Collamer, Jacob, 1791-1865 1
- Fairbanks, Erastus, 1792-1864 1
- Greene family 1
- Greene, Frank Lester, 1870-1930 1
- Holbrook, Frederick, 1813-1909 1
- Morrill, Justin S., (Justin Smith), 1810-1898 1
- Republican Party (Vt.). 1
- United Nations----Officials and employees, American 1
- United Nations--History 1
- University of Vermont --Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- University of Vermont. 1
- Vermont. National Guard. 1
- Walton, E. P., (Eliakim Persons), 1812-1890 1
- Washburn, Peter Thacher, 1814-1870 1 ∧ less