Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Alfred K. Ballard Papers consist of information about the day to day activities of his pottery business. Pottery Invoices and receipts make up the bulk of the collection.
Abstract Guy Catlin (1782-1853) moved to Vermont during the 1790's, joining his brother Moses in Burlington. Guy Catlin formed the Lake Champlain Steamboat Co., later Champlain Transportation Co., in 1813. In 1830, in partnership with his brother Moses, Guy erected the Burlington Flour Mill at Winooski Falls. Three years later the Winooski Manufacturing Co. was incorporated. The Guy Catlin papers contain family and business papers relating to Alexander Catlin of Litchfield, CT, Moses Catlin...
- Accounts 1
- Burlington (Vt.) -- Manufacturers 1
- Burlington (Vt.) -- Transportation 1
- Businessmen -- Vermont -- Burlington 1
- Industrialists 1
- Litchfield (Conn.) 1
- Millers -- Vermont -- Burlington 1
- Pottery industry -- Vermont -- Burlington 1 ∧ less
- Ballard, Alfred K., d. 1874. 1
- Ballard, Haria 1
- Burlington Flour Mill 1
- Catlin family 1
- Catlin, Alexander 1