Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection contains record books, treasurer's books, record books of related societies, Sunday School registries, historical accounts, lists of pledgers, meeting minutes, books about the Congregational Church, and other materials that document the history of the congregation at Windham, VT.
The collection consists of three cartons containing documents which range from April 17, 1810 to January 1981.
The Georgia Vermont Congregational Church Papers, 1803-1940, contain correspondence, letters of admonition and excommunication, subscription and membership lists, minutes of meetings, deeds, and other documents relating to the church.
Record books of the association of Free Will Baptists in Southern Quebec, including records of Stanstead, St. Francis (1843-47), and Hatley unions (1859-94).
The St. Paul's Episcopal Church Papers include a wide range of materials from the period 1830-1973. There are letters and other papers relating to the establishment of the Episcopal Diocese of Vermont in the early 1830s, as well as the record book of the Episcopal Society of Burlington from its foundation on December 6, 1830, through the mid-1870s.
The collection includes materials relating to the business of the Church, confessions, excommunications, and testimonies.
This collection consists of over 800 large (over 28 cm.) bound manuscript volumes documenting Vermont. The volumes were created by individuals and organizations and include account books, record books, photo albums, scrapbooks, and docket books.
- Financial records 3
- Churches -- Vermont -- Burlington. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Account books 1
- Baptists -- Quebec 1
- Churches--Vermont--Georgia 1
- Confessions 1
- Deeds 1
- Dockets 1
- Excommunications 1
- General stores--Vermont 1
- Georgia (Vt.) 1
- Lawyers--Vermont 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Logs (records) 1
- Membership lists 1
- Minutes 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Physicians 1
- Religion -- Vermont 1
- Religion--Vermont 1
- Religions -- Baptists 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sermons 1
- Vergennes (Vt.) 1
- Windham (Vt.) 1 + ∧ less
- Congregational Church (Vergennes, Vt.). 1
- Congregational Church (Windham, Vt.) 1
- Congregational Church. (Georgia, Vt.) 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Vermont 1
- First Unitarian Universalist Society (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Free Will Baptists (Founded in New Hampshire). St. Francis Quarterly Meeting (Location of Meeting--Stanstead, Quebec) 1
- Free Will Baptists (Founded in New Hampshire). Stanstead Quarterly Meeting (Location of Meeting--Stanstead, Quebec ) 1
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- University of Vermont. University Libraries. Special Collections. 1 + ∧ less