Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of three cartons containing documents which range from April 17, 1810 to January 1981.
The St. Paul's Episcopal Church Papers include a wide range of materials from the period 1830-1973. There are letters and other papers relating to the establishment of the Episcopal Diocese of Vermont in the early 1830s, as well as the record book of the Episcopal Society of Burlington from its foundation on December 6, 1830, through the mid-1870s.
This collection consists of over 800 large (over 28 cm.) bound manuscript volumes documenting Vermont. The volumes were created by individuals and organizations and include account books, record books, photo albums, scrapbooks, and docket books.
- Churches -- Vermont -- Burlington. 2
- Account books 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dockets 1
- General stores--Vermont 1
- Lawyers--Vermont 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Physicians 1
- Religion -- Vermont 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sermons 1 ∧ less
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Vermont 1
- First Unitarian Universalist Society (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- University of Vermont. University Libraries. Special Collections. 1