Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Collamer Family Papers consist of three cartons of letters, business papers, legal notes and dockets, account books, speeches and orations, and other manuscripts. Although the collection includes material from the early 1800s to the 1910s, the majority of the Papers fall in date between 1840 and 1865.
Collection contains correspondence, accounts, cases, writs, deeds, warrants, wills and other estate records, dockets, and other legal materials documenting the career of Judge Tyler.
The Perley Family Papers consist of deeds to land owned in Northern Vermont as well as correspondence and financial records in the form of receipts belonging to Anson Perley. Records pertaining Anson Perley's Estate and Legal documents are also present.
- Financial records 2
- Account books 1
- Deeds 1
- Enosburg (Vt.) 1
- Law--Vermont 1
- Legislators--United States 1
- Practice of law 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- Speeches 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Vermont --History --Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Billings, Frederick, 1823-1890 1
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Collamer Family 1
- Collamer, Jacob, 1791-1865 1
- Fairbanks, Erastus, 1792-1864 1