Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Gladys Neiburg Papers
The bulk of the collection documents Neiburg's literary works.
The collection includes a few folders of Jackman family material, but the majority of the papers relate to Mrs. Jackman's work on the history of Corinth, Vermont.
John Henry Hopkins Papers
Artist, lawyer, ironmonger, muscian, architect, theologian and first Episcopal Bishop of Vermont, John Henry Hopkins was born in Dublin, Ireland on January 22, 1792. The John H. Hopkins Family Papers consist largely of miscellaneous manuscripts of Bishop Hopkins and his great-granddaughter, Edith Hopkins.
- Notes 2
- Corinth (Vt.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Poetry 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Religion--Vermont 1
- Sermons 1
- Theology 1 + ∧ less
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Vermont. 1
- Hopkin, Edith 1
- Hopkins Family 1
- Hopkins, John Henry, 1792-1868 1
- Jackman, Marguerite Murphy 1
- Neiburg, Gladys 1
- University of Vermont 1 + ∧ less