Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Collamer Family Papers consist of three cartons of letters, business papers, legal notes and dockets, account books, speeches and orations, and other manuscripts. Although the collection includes material from the early 1800s to the 1910s, the majority of the Papers fall in date between 1840 and 1865.
- Repository: University of Vermont Libraries, Special Collections
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Subject: United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Names: Morrill, Justin S., (Justin Smith), 1810-1898
- Names: Holbrook, Frederick, 1813-1909