Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
John Yale Papers
Collection includes primarily military service papers including Yales’ enlistment and discharge papers, company muster rolls of men under his command, reports, and postwar claims for pensions and back pay; together with a small amount of correspondence and personal material (1863-93).
William W. Wells Papers
William Wells was an Army officer during the U.S. Civil War and Adjutant General of Vermont. Collection includes correspondence, diary and military papers including rosters of Vermont Cavalry, ordnance reports, orders, and clothing and equipment returns.
- Diaries 1
- Soldiers--Biography--Vermont 1
- Soldiers--Correspondence--1845-1875--Vermont 1
- Soldiers--Diaries--1864-1865--Vermont 1
- Custer, George A., (George Armstrong), 1839-1876 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 13th (1861-1865). 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 17th. 1
- Vermont Cavalry. 1st Reg., 1861-1865. 1
- Wells, Arahanna, 1845-1905 1
- Wells, William, 1837-1892 1
- Yale, John, b. 1841 1 + ∧ less