Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Collection contains the Civil War letters of John Q. Dickinson, a captain in the 7th Vermont Infantry during the Civil War. Includes letters written by Dickinson during service in Louisiana, a memo book containing a refutation of General Ben Butler's accusations against the 7th VT Infantry, diaries, and letters from Florida after the Civil War, where he was killed by the Ku Klux Klan.
- Repository: University of Vermont Libraries, Special Collections X
- Subject: United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Personal narratives -- Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Names: United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 7th (1862-1866). Company C X