Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
John Q. Dickinson Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains the Civil War letters of John Q. Dickinson, a captain in the 7th Vermont Infantry during the Civil War. Includes letters written by Dickinson during service in Louisiana, a memo book containing a refutation of General Ben Butler's accusations against the 7th VT Infantry, diaries, and letters from Florida after the Civil War, where he was killed by the Ku Klux Klan.
Tabor H. Parcher Papers
Collection contains several letters of Civil War soldier, Tabor H. Parcher of the 10th VT Regiment, to his wife Sarah, as well as Parcher's diary.
- Soldiers -- Correspondence -- 1845-1875 -- Vermont 1
- Soldiers -- Diaries -- 1864-1865 -- Vermont 1
- Dickinson, John Q. 1
- Parcher, Tabor H. 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 10th (1862-1865). 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 7th (1862-1866) 1
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 7th (1862-1866). Company C 1