Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes a few folders of Jackman family material, but the majority of the papers relate to Mrs. Jackman's work on the history of Corinth, Vermont.
Collection contains correspondence; diaries; and notes, lectures, sermons, and essays on the subjects of Geology, History, Science, Philosophy, and Religion documenting the career and thought of UVM Geology professor and Congregational minister in Vermont, John B. Perry, who was a major figure in the field of Geology at the time.
The Brameld Papers include professional and family biographical information and correspondence, financial records, academic papers, published journal articles, publicity, book reviews, media presentations, family ephemera, two diaries, a scrapbook, audio tapes, slides, photographs, and newspaper clippings.
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Clippings 1
- Corinth (Vt.) 1
- Education--Philosophy 1
- Educators--United States--Biography. 1
- Financial records 1
- Lectures 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Notes 1
- Reviews (document genre) 1
- School records 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sermons 1 + ∧ less
- Brameld, Theodore Burghard Hurt, 1904- 1
- Hemenway, Abby Maria, 1828-1890 1
- Jackman, Marguerite Murphy 1
- Perry, John B. (John Bulkley) 1
- Society for Educational Reconstruction. 1