Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Benjamin Stein Records
This collection contains files and drawings for architectural projects designed and overseen by Stein. Project files contain plans, proposals, studies, reports, photographs, notes, correspondence, product specifications, submittals, schedules, site maps, shop drawings, and other materials that document his professional activities and the building, addition, alteration, renovation, and reconstruction projects Stein designed.
Charles J. Hubbard Papers
Collection contains project materials of Charles J. Hubbard, Vermont-based architect. Includes building plans, photographs, and related publications.
Delta Psi/Wells Family Collection
Blueprint drawings of the Wells Family house at 61 Summit Street, Burlington, Vermont.
Freeman French Freeman Inc. Records
Microfilm reels of Freeman French Freeman projects with drawings, circa 1940-1970.
Herbert W. Congdon Papers Collection
Louis S. Newton Papers
Louis Newton was an architect in Hartford and Burlingtion, Vermont from the 1890's until 1952, the year before he died. Throughout this time, he designed and altered residences, summer cottages, and commercial and public buildings. The collection covers the years 1921 to 1953, and includes a few photographs of earlier restoration projects.
The Burley Partnership Architectural Records
Collection contains the architectural records of Robert Burley, FAIA (aka: Robert Burley, Architect; Robert Burley Associates; The Burley Partnership). The project records cover the period from 1963, when the practice was established in Fayston, Vermont, to 2000.
- Subject: Architectural drawings (visual works) X
- Architects -- Vermont 4
- Architecture -- Vermont 3
- Architecture--Vermont 3
- Architecture -- Burlington (Vt.) 2
- Architecture -- Details. 2
- Architecture, Domestic -- Burlington (Vt.) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Architectural photography 1
- Architecture --Details. 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Vermont. 1
- Architecture, Domestic --Vermont. 1
- Buildings --Repair and reconstruction 1
- Covered Bridges -- Vermont 1
- Diaries 1
- Historic buildings -- Burlington (Vt.) 1
- Historic buildings--Vermont. 1
- Long Trail (Vt.) 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Maps 1
- Microfilms 1
- Women architects 1 + ∧ less
- Congdon, Herbert Wheaton, 1876-1965. 1
- Dake, Thomas Reynolds, 1785-1852. 1
- Delta Psi (University of Vermont) 1
- Freeman French Freeman Inc. 1
- Green Mountain Club. 1
- Hubbard, Charles J. 1
- Newcomb, Edgar Allan Poe 1
- Newton, Louis S. 1
- Stein, Benjamin 1
- The Burley Partnership 1
- Wells, Edward 1 + ∧ less