Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains files and drawings for architectural projects designed and overseen by Stein. Project files contain plans, proposals, studies, reports, photographs, notes, correspondence, product specifications, submittals, schedules, site maps, shop drawings, and other materials that document his professional activities and the building, addition, alteration, renovation, and reconstruction projects Stein designed.
Collection contains project materials of Charles J. Hubbard, Vermont-based architect. Includes building plans, photographs, and related publications.
Microfilm reels of Freeman French Freeman projects with drawings, circa 1940-1970.
Louis Newton was an architect in Hartford and Burlingtion, Vermont from the 1890's until 1952, the year before he died. Throughout this time, he designed and altered residences, summer cottages, and commercial and public buildings. The collection covers the years 1921 to 1953, and includes a few photographs of earlier restoration projects.
Collection contains the architectural records of Robert Burley, FAIA (aka: Robert Burley, Architect; Robert Burley Associates; The Burley Partnership). The project records cover the period from 1963, when the practice was established in Fayston, Vermont, to 2000.
- Subject: Architecture--Vermont X
- Architects -- Vermont 4
- Architecture -- Vermont 3
- Architecture--Vermont 3
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Architectural photography 1
- Architecture -- Burlington (Vt.) 1
- Architecture -- Details. 1
- Architecture --Details. 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Burlington (Vt.) 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Vermont. 1
- Architecture, Domestic --Vermont. 1
- Buildings --Repair and reconstruction 1
- Covered Bridges -- Vermont 1
- Diaries 1
- Historic buildings--Vermont. 1
- Long Trail (Vt.) 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Maps 1
- Microfilms 1
- Women architects 1 ∧ less
- Congdon, Herbert Wheaton, 1876-1965. 1
- Dake, Thomas Reynolds, 1785-1852. 1
- Freeman French Freeman Inc. 1
- Green Mountain Club. 1
- Hubbard, Charles J. 1