Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection documents the work of author Benson Bobrick including correspondence, reviews, newspaper clippings, photographs, and publicity material.
The Bradford Smith Papers include his writing, personal papers, journals, school essays, business and literary correspondence, manuscript notes, outlines and drafts of published and unpublished works, and material relating to social causes, personal matters, business and political activities.
The David Budbill papers contain both personal and professional papers of the Vermont poet, author, playwright, and musician.
The Hayden Carruth Papers contain correspondence, writings, and various types of personal papers dating from 1897-2009. These materials document Carruth's childhood in Connecticut and New York, his early career in publishing, his work with James Laughlin and New Directions, and his teaching career at Syracuse University. The collection also extensively documents his writing career, primarily as a poet, but also as a critic and essayist.
This collection documents UVM English Professor Leon W. Dean, mostly in the form of his correspondence and writings in many forms from draft to publication. A small amount of personal and teaching material is also present.
Lilian Baker Carlisle (1912-2006) was born in Meridian, Mississippi, and has been an active contributor to Vermont's cultural political science as a state representative, lecturer and author. This collection consists of correspondence, papers and scrapbooks covering a broad range of topics, including material on the state bicentennial, Burlington area health services and Chittenden County historical interests.
The Winfield T. Sherwood collection contains the correspondence of W.T. Sherwood with two editors, and either the manuscripts or typescripts, or both, for thirty-eight short stories and novelettes.
- University of Vermont Libraries, Special Collections 7
- University of Vermont Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Writings 4
- Authors, American 2
- Notes 2
- Poetry 2
- Poets, American -- 20th century 2
- Reviews (document genre) 2
- Antiques United States 1
- Antiques United States Catalogs 1
- Authors 1
- Burlington, (Vt.) History 1
- Burlington, (Vt.) Social conditions 1
- Chittenden County (Vt.) 1
- Clippings -- Newspapers 1
- Financial records 1
- Historic buildings Vermont Burlington 1
- Historical museums Vermont 1
- Johnson (Vt.) 1
- Legal documents 1
- Legislators Vermont Burlington 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Vermont Politics and government 1
- World War,1914-1918--Personal narratives 1 + ∧ less
- Budbill, David 2
- Bobrick, Benson, 1947- 1
- Brandt & Brandt. 1
- Carlisle, Lilian Baker 1
- Carruth, Hayden 1
- Dean, Leon W. 1
- Engels, John 1
- Kinnell, Galway 1
- Laughlin, James 1
- Levertov, Denise 1
- Middlebury Maternal Health Clinic. 1
- Rich, Adrienne 1
- Shelburne Museum 1
- Sherwood, Winfield T. 1
- Upson, William Hazlett 1
- Vermont Bicentennial Commission 1
- Vermont. Mental Retardation Planning and Implementation Program 1
- W.Colson Leigh, Inc.. 1 + ∧ less