Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Bradford Smith Papers
The Bradford Smith Papers include his writing, personal papers, journals, school essays, business and literary correspondence, manuscript notes, outlines and drafts of published and unpublished works, and material relating to social causes, personal matters, business and political activities.
David Budbill Papers
The David Budbill papers contain both personal and professional papers of the Vermont poet, author, playwright, and musician.
Gloria May Stoddard Papers
Collection consists of the typescripts of Stoddard's writings about notable Vermonters "Snowflake" Bentley (Wilson Bentley), Henry Leland, and Calvin Coolidge and Grace Coolidge. Maples and maple sugaring are also covered as a topic alongside more general articles printed in publications for children.
Leon W. Dean Papers
This collection documents UVM English Professor Leon W. Dean, mostly in the form of his correspondence and writings in many forms from draft to publication. A small amount of personal and teaching material is also present.
Winfield T. Sherwood Collection
The Winfield T. Sherwood collection contains the correspondence of W.T. Sherwood with two editors, and either the manuscripts or typescripts, or both, for thirty-eight short stories and novelettes.
- University of Vermont Libraries, Special Collections 4
- University of Vermont Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Authors 1
- Financial records 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Poetry 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Reviews (document genre) 1 + ∧ less
- Bentley, W.A. (Wilson Alwyn) 1
- Budbill, David 1
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 1
- Dean, Leon W. 1
- Leland, Henry Martyn, 1843-1932 1
- Sherwood, Winfield T. 1
- Stoddard, Gloria May, 1942- 1 + ∧ less