Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Alfred K. Ballard Papers consist of information about the day to day activities of his pottery business. Pottery Invoices and receipts make up the bulk of the collection.
Financial records from Earl R. Benedict's grocery store located in the North End of Burlington.
The George Saunders Collection includes wedding invitations, family photos, some family papers, scrapbooks of clippings (1865-1927), and a guest book of the George Linsley family cottage at Cedar Beach.
The Queen City Park Association was formed in 1881 with the stated purpose of maintaining a private park at Burlington to be used for spiritualist camp meetings, picnic parties, and as a summer resort.
- Financial records 3
- Burlington (Vt.) 2
- Invoices 2
- Receipts (financial records) 2
- Accounts 1
- Burlington (Vt.) -- Manufacturers 1
- Burlington (Vt.) -- Transportation 1
- Businessmen -- Vermont -- Burlington 1
- Clippings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Family--History 1
- Grocery trade 1
- Industrialists 1
- Litchfield (Conn.) 1
- Millers -- Vermont -- Burlington 1
- Minutes 1
- Photographs 1
- Pottery industry -- Vermont -- Burlington 1
- Queen City Park (Burlington, Vt.) 1
- Spiritualism --Vermont 1 ∧ less
- Ballard, Alfred K., d. 1874. 1
- Ballard, Haria 1
- Benedict, Earl 1
- Burlington Flour Mill 1
- Catlin family 1