Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection contains correspondence; diaries; and notes, lectures, sermons, and essays on the subjects of Geology, History, Science, Philosophy, and Religion documenting the career and thought of UVM Geology professor and Congregational minister in Vermont, John B. Perry, who was a major figure in the field of Geology at the time.
Daniel Clark Sanders (1768-1850) was the first President of the University of Vermont, 1800-1814. The collection consists of early records of the University of Vermont, including accounts, subscriptions, correspondence to individuals and members of the Corporation.
- University of Vermont Libraries, Special Collections 1
- University of Vermont Archives 1
- Diaries 1
- Financial records 1
- Lectures 1
- Speeches 1
- Hemenway, Abby Maria, 1828-1890 1
- Perry, John B. (John Bulkley) 1
- Sanders, Daniel Clarke 1
- University of Vermont. Office of the President 1