Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview The Charles Edwin Allen Papers consist of materials relating both to Allen's life and his historical studies and writings, with the bulk concerning Allen's work on Burlington and Vermont history, including manuscripts and typescripts of several of his published articles and books.
Overview The Clark/Field families papers consist of two cartons of miscellaneous family manuscripts dating from 1795. The materials span five generations in the two families. The collection includes scattered correspondence, some business papers, a few diaries and account books, drafts of various orations and speeches, local government and county court records, and assorted other paper materials.
Overview The collection contains correspondence, essays by Bailey, legal briefs and notes, newspaper clippings, and a large body of title abstracts.
Overview Peter Thatcher Washburn was a Vermont Governor and Lawyer in Ludlow and Woodstock, Vermont. Collection includes letters books (2v.) of family correspondence (1839-58), letter books (2 v.) of business and legal correspondence (149-53), and manuscript records and transcriptions (1v.) of Vermont county court cases (1836-52).
Overview This collection consists of over 800 large (over 28 cm.) bound manuscript volumes documenting Vermont. The volumes were created by individuals and organizations and include account books, record books, photo albums, scrapbooks, and docket books.
Abstract This collection contains legal papers, financial records, correspondence, photographs and a War of 1812 muster roll, documenting some of the activites of Williams Family members Norman and his son Edward.
- Subject: Lawyers -- Vermont X
- Allen family 1
- Allen, Ellen Cordelia, (Ellen Cordelia Lyman) Mrs. Charles Edwin Allen, b. 1843 1
- Bailey, Henry Albon 1
- Burlington Historical Society 1
- Clark Family 1
- Clark, Henry 1829-1899 1
- Clark, Jonas 1775-1854 1
- Clark, Merritt 1803-1898 1
- Field family 1
- Field, Frederick Arnold 1850-1935 1
- Field, Frederick Arnold 1881-1936 1
- Field, William M. 1813-1890 1
- Lake Champlain Tercentenary Commission (Vt.) 1
- Lyman family 1
- Rutland Savings Bank (Rutland, Vt.) 1
- Rutland and Washington Railroad Company 1
- University of Vermont Personal narratives 1
- University of Vermont. University Libraries. Special Collections. 1
- Vermont Antiquarian Society 1
- Washburn, Peter Thacher, 1814-1870 1 ∧ less