Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Charles G. Gould Papers
The Charles G. Gould papers document the life of brevetted Civil War major, Charles G. Gould from his enlistment in Company G of the 11th Vermont Regiment to his death. The collection contains hundreds of pieces of correspondence as well as diaries and transcripts, military and professional papers, photographs, objects, ephemera, and newspaper clippings detailing his time as a soldier in the Civil War as well as his work in numerous Federal departments and agencies post-War.
Edward A. Holton Civil War Papers
Collection consists of Civil War letters from Edward Holton, 4 photographs, and a few miscellaneous documents.
Lanpher and Demeritt Families Papers
The collection contains Civil War letters, family correspondence, photographs, photograph albums, diaries, notes, school work, memorial cards, clippings, and financial documents (pension claims) documenting George M. Lanpher and Rufus G. Lanpher who both served in the Civil War. Activities of other members and later generations of the related families of Lanpher and Demeritt are also documented.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Vermont -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Diaries 1
- Financial records 1
- Soldiers -- Correspondence -- 1845-1875 -- Vermont 1
- United States -- History -- Personal narratives -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Vermont --History --Civil War, 1861-1865 1 + ∧ less
- Demeritt Family 1
- Holton, Edward A. 1
- Lanpher Family 1
- Lanpher, George M. 1
- Lanpher, Rufus G. 1