Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The David Budbill papers contain both personal and professional papers of the Vermont poet, author, playwright, and musician.
Daniel Clark Sanders (1768-1850) was the first President of the University of Vermont, 1800-1814. The collection consists of early records of the University of Vermont, including accounts, subscriptions, correspondence to individuals and members of the Corporation.
The Brameld Papers include professional and family biographical information and correspondence, financial records, academic papers, published journal articles, publicity, book reviews, media presentations, family ephemera, two diaries, a scrapbook, audio tapes, slides, photographs, and newspaper clippings.
The Walter Hard Papers consist of three cartons and one box of manuscripts, newpaper clippings and printed material. Mr. Hard's writings dominate the collection, in the form of clippings of his newspaper columns, drafts of his plays and stories, typescripts and manuscripts of his poems, and different versions of several of his books.
- University of Vermont Libraries, Special Collections 3
- University of Vermont Archives 1
- Photographs 2
- Poetry 2
- Poets, American -- 20th century 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Clippings 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (documents) 1
- Education--Philosophy 1
- Educators--United States--Biography. 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Reviews (document genre) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sermons 1
- Speeches 1 ∧ less
- Brameld, Theodore Burghard Hurt, 1904- 1
- Budbill, David 1
- Hard, Walter R. 1
- Sanders, Daniel Clarke 1
- Society for Educational Reconstruction. 1