Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 27
The Administrative and Facilities Services (also known as Administrative Support Services) record group contains records of construction projects at UVM, 1959-1975.
The Board of Trustees, University of Vermont records contain meeting materials, minutes, correspondence, reports, and member files used by and for the UVM Board of Trustees and its members from the founding of the university in 1791 to the present.
Dean Corrigan served as Dean of the College of Education and Social Services at the University of Vermont from 1968-1979. The collection consists of Dean Corrigan's scholarly works and is organized into Papers and Presentations, Journals and Reports, and Books and Chapters.
The Environmental Program Records document the beginnings of this academic department at the University of Vermont and the student output since.
These papers document Dr. Hubert Vogelmann's field work, scholarship, and teaching in the realms of botany and acid rain research. He was an important figure in demonstrating forest decline due to acid rain, especially on Camel's Hump in Vermont.
This collection documents UVM English Professor Leon W. Dean, mostly in the form of his correspondence and writings in many forms from draft to publication. A small amount of personal and teaching material is also present.
The Maple Research, University of Vermont collection includes materials from UVM faculty members prominent in the maple research project. Includes data and experiments, manuscripts, and maple industry information.
The first alumnus of the university to be elected president, Pease served as president from 1855 to 1861. The collection contains a small amount of correspondence, as well as UVM receipts and his resignation to the Corporation, Dec. 2, 1861. It also contains a number of addresses, sermons, and essays written by Pease. The bulk of the collection, however, is personal and family correspondence, family documents, and personal journals and notes.
- Repository: University of Vermont Archives X
- Correspondence 2
- Writings 2
- Acid Rain 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Botanists 1
- Ecology -- Vermont 1
- Financial records 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 1
- Jewish historians -- United States 1
- Sermons 1
- Speeches 1
- Theology 1
- Univeristy of Vermont -- Students 1 ∧ less
- University of Vermont 11
- University of Vermont. Office of the President 10
- University of Vermont. -- Administration 3
- University of Vermont. -- History 3
- Angell, James Burrill 1
- Bailey, Guy W. (Guy Winfred) 1
- Benton, Guy Potter, 1865-1927 1
- Borgmann, Carl W., (Carl Williams), 1905- 1
- Buckham, M. H. (Matthew Henry) 1
- Carlson, William S. (William Samuel) 1
- Corrigan, Dean 1
- Dean, Leon W. 1
- Haskel, Daniel, 1784-1848 1
- Hilberg, Raul 1
- Marsh, James 1
- McCune, Shannon 1
- Millis, John, 1903-1988 1
- Pease, Calvin 1
- Preston, Willard 1
- Sanders, Daniel Clarke 1
- Smith, Worthington 1
- Torrey, Joseph, 1797-1867 1
- United States Holocaust Memorial Council 1
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum 1
- University of Vermont. Board of Trustees 1
- University of Vermont.. Environmental Program 1
- Vogelmann, Hubert 1 ∧ less