Vietnam Ephemera Collection
Scope and Content Note
A collection of letters, brochures, newsletters, clippings, and other ephemera on the Vietnam War. Senator George Aiken’s staff donated non-essential mail to Special Collections. John Buechler, then Head of Special Collections, developed this collection of ephemera documenting the war in Vietnam using the Aiken mail as his primary source
- Aiken, George D. (George David), 1892-1984 (Collector, Person)
- University of Vermont. University Libraries. Special Collections (Collector, Organization)
Collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Curator of Manuscripts.
4.8 Linear Feet (12 boxes)
Language of Materials
A collection of letters, brochures, newsletters, clippings, and other ephemera on the Vietnam War.
Silver Special Collections, Howe Library; contact email@example.com for access.
- Guide to the Vietnam Ephemera Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script