Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Benedict Family papers consist of material from four generations and numerous members of the family, especially George Wyllys Benedict, George Grenville Benedict, and George Wyllys Benedict, II.
Collection consists of bills and receipts for goods and services purchased by Doe Brothers, a Bradford, Vermont and Woodsville, New Hampshire, and outdoor store that sold clothing and accessories.
The Onion Family Papers contains correspondence, business and financial documents, photographs, railroad correspondence and memorabilia, personal ephemera, and miscellaneous material relating to Carlos and Mary Onion of Rutland, Vermont for the period 1860-1870.
The collection contains records of the Springfield Ice Company owned and operated by Clare John Parker, including employee pay, customer accounts, expenses, accounts with suppliers, as well as records documenting the Ice Industry, the Concrete Industry, the National Recovery Administration (NRA), the War Food Administration, and the New England Ice Dealers Association.
- Subject: Family-owned business enterprises -- Vermont X
- Business records 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial records 2
- Bradford (Vt.) 1
- Burlington (Vt.) -- Publishers and publishing 1
- College teachers -- Rhode Island 1
- College teachers -- Vermont 1
- College trustees -- Vermont 1
- Emmigration and Immigration -- Vermont 1
- Family -- History 1
- General stores -- Vermont 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Newspapers -- Vermont -- Burlington 1
- Photographs 1
- Rutland (Vt.) 1
- Springfield (Vt.) 1
- Telegraph -- Vermont 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Vermont -- Politics and government 1 + ∧ less
- Benedict, George Grenville 1
- Benedict, George Wyllys 1
- Benedict, George Wyllys, II 1
- Burlington Free Press 1
- Doe Brothers 1